This step card was made using pictures from the collage sheet "Antique Sewing" available from Altered Pages. The stamped image of the dress form was from an old rubberstamp that I have.
These are swap cards for the group Just Cards. The Blue Card with the pitcher is called The Delft Technique. You may find it on Splitcoast Stampers. I had difficulty with the tile effect, so I cheated. When I had the lines dry embossed, I put a strip of low tack tape along each one. That way when I stamped the image, the lines were not stamped over. The Mother's Day card uses an image from Altered Pages. I used a piece of material for the corner of Pink, Yellow and Orange card, and highlited it with stickles. The Sketch card uses paper lace and chipboard buttons and a little mesh.
Here is the Victorian Fan that I made for a swap for Art For The Creative Mind. I used a doily and a stick from a foam sponge applicator. The Butterflies are rub ons, Liquid Pearls was used on the middle of each ruffle, gold paint was rubbed on for a little colour and then small 1/2 pearls were added along with ribbon.