Website Banner

Saturday, January 2, 2016

It has been more than a year since I last posted.

One of my New Year Resolutions is to post at least 3 times a week.

It may not alway be about crafty stuff but also about other things that interest me.  Another New Year Resolution is to make sure that I mail out my swap to the different groups on time.  


                  Here is a picture of a swap that I received.   The small cards are called ATC's.  You do not sell these, you only trade them.  They are miniature works of art. I wrote a post about ATC's a while ago. Here is the link to learn more about them: http://kreationsbykris.blogspot.com/2014/06/sewing-atcs.html

Below is a picture of the Scarf and Toques set that I knit as a Christmas gift for my friend at work.
My friend always appreciated my handmade gifts.

No comments: