Website Banner

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday, January 20 - 2008

I am still fighting this virus that I caught. I have
taken off more time since January 1, 2008 than I did
all last year. My DIL thinks I may have walking
phenumonia. I was supposed to meet friends for coffee
this evening, but has to call it off.

The weather is bitting cold here. No snow, just windy
and very, very cold.

I am posting a picture of a card that I will be
entering in a contest tentatively called 1000 hand
made greeting cards. Please tell me what you think
and be honest. The gold background is wallpaper, the
collage is stamped on handmade background then
coloured in a little then it is layered on handmade
paper. I added gold filigree corners.



I will be entering another one as well. It is a
beautiful profile of my son's Huskey Cross with snow
and trees behind him. I just have to think of the
background I have to make yet. I will post when I
have it completed.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Christine, your card is beautiful. The layers give texture and the filigree corners and butterfly create dimension. Good job. LinLin (Artist Circle)